An LCD panel with touchscreen to make printing simple. It comes in two sizes of 5” and 7” with an 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
The PanelDue 5i and 7i are color touch screen controllers for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 5-inch or 7-inch TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the LCD’s PCB.
- Resolution of 800×480 pixels on a 5 inch or 7 inch
- 5V power from the host 3D printer
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is supplied
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is also supplied (1m long)
- The control board without a screen or with a separate 3-inch 480×272 pixel LCD is available from this PanelDue product listing