This mini has got might. Power your small and medium-sized 3D printers with Duet 3 Mini 5+ for impressive performance.
The Duet 3 Mini 5+ balances value and performance, focused on small and medium-size machines that do not need the high power output of the Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC. It provides 5 onboard drivers and the usual complement of heaters, fans, IO, LCD, etc. There are Wifi and Ethernet variants, with the option of using an SBC (Single Board Computer, e.g., Raspberry Pi) for control in the same manner as other Duet 3 mainboards. Duet 3 series aims to allow maximum machine design flexibility through highly capable mainboards, expansion boards, smart tool boards, and custom expansion modules. The flexibility of configuration and advanced features are enabled by Duet’s innovative RepRapFirmware 3 running on the Duet 3 Mainboard and Duet’s customized DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M4 @120Mhz)
- Both Wifi and Ethernet versions
- Dedicated High-speed bus to a single board computer (e.g., Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 5 Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers running at up to 4A RMS, 2A peak with firmware control of the complete feature set, including up to 256 micro-stepping, StallGuard 2, and StealthChop2
- CAN-FD bus that supports the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools, and custom
- 7 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 2 extruders and 4
- 7 IO ports for end-stops, probes, filament monitors, and other
- 3 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 2 PT100 or thermocouple inputs via the optional
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes, including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta
The Duet 3 Expansion 3HC board adds 3 more high current stepper channels along with heaters, fans, and IO.
The Duet 3 Toolboard 1LC is a CAN-FD connected board designed to sit on a direct drive extruder and handle all functions with only BUS and Power wires connected.
The Duet 3 Expansion 1XD is a CAN-FD connected board for providing Step/Direction signals to external stepper and servo motor drivers.